We have team up with Ealing Repair Cafe to co host a Reduce and Reuse event at Action West London Offices, at the Donut Factory W3
Come along on Wednesday May 17th between 12.30pm and 16.30pm and:
• Learning to fix your Clothes with Ealing Repair Café
Ealing Repair café encourages the mending of clothes and textiles. They want to get more people valuing and wearing their clothes for longer and to move away from fast disposable fashion. On 17th they will offer advice on how to mend by sewing, embroidery, visible mending, patching, boro and sashiko stitching. At sessions we help by providing sewing equipment, threads and fabric for patches.
Come and join them for a repair and natter and hot drink
RECYCLE by bringing along you old or unloved
• Clothing and Shoes
• Small electrical appliances
• Toothbrushes & Dental care, (see full list here )
• Felt Pens and writing instruments,( see full list here)
• Churchfield Community Association Bookswap
•Find out more about Household recycling with Act for Ealing
The event is drop in but we do need you book in so we know you plan to come – but you can come along at any time.